Bạn nên biết
|Khoảng cách đến trung tâm thành phố||1,0 km|
|Điểm đánh giá vị trí||8,8|
|Sân bay gần nhất||Santiago Arturo Merino Benitez|
|Khoảng cách đến sân bay||14,1 km|
Phòng tiêu chuẩn
Điểm đánh giá của du khách
Thời điểm trong năm
Kiểu du khách
Hiển thị đánh giá có đề cập
Tốtthg 8 20198,0
Great position , right in the city center. Very helpful staff, we had an issue with our Uber to get to the airport and they immediately found an alternative solution for us...
The pool and lounge were closed during winter time, but nowhere specified.. The value for money was average..
Tuyệt hảothg 8 201910,0
The hotel has a great location!! It is really near to subway and the main tourist point to visit!!!
Tuyệt hảothg 7 20198,3
The breakfast was very delicious and there was a very rich buffet. The beds were very comfortable and the room was clean. The staff was very nice at check-in and check-out. The location is nice to walk towards the center.
Tốtthg 7 20197,0
The hotel is located right by the metro station, in the downtown, very close to the Catholic University of Santiago. While downtown - as it strangely happens all over South America - is not the nicest part of the city (a bit doggy, a bit dirty etc), it is certainly convenient if you are coming for work. Plus, there are several nice restaurants and museums in the vicinity of 1 km from the hotel. The hotel staff was very helpful, reasonably polite and acted professional. I particularly appreciated the availability of the tourist bureau inside (close to the reception) that has booked me a perfect trip to Valparaíso. My room was sufficiently spacious with a nice view on the national library, yet quiet. It also had basic tea facilities and toiletries.
1. The door lock to my room broke twice so I had to call for technician both in the first and - ironically - last days of my stay in Santiago. All the facilities, carpets and furniture in this hotel are very old and tired. The place begs for renovation and an upgrade. 2. The elevators were slow and the use of electronic card in them was at times confusing. 3. The breakfast was certainly sufficient but neither particularly impressive nor tasty. I loved Chilean strawberries. Yet the breakfast space is insufficient for this big hotel and the stuff was removing the plates too fast. It's sufficient for you to leave the table to pick up the coffee and - even with the full plates standing on the table - the waiters were removing everything in 3 seconds, which felt disturbing and intrusive. The coffee machine takes ages to prepare you a full cup.
Tốtthg 7 20197,5
The property is located pretty much in the centre of the city with most of the attractions within walking distance. Hotel accepts Qantas money card, just tell the desk staff that you’ll pay up front. Shuttle service to and from the airport is rather expensive but it is timely. Breakfast okay
Limited number of lifts, will only fit 10 people at a squeeze. Very limited time to enter the things before the doors close.
Tọa lạc tại trung tâm Santiago, Mercure Santiago Centro cách Nhà thờ San Francisco và Trung tâm Lưu trữ Quốc gia 5 phút đi bộ. Có nhiều dịch vụ, tiện ích dành cho khách, bao gồm truy cập Internet tốc độ cao (có dây) miễn phí, trung tâm dịch vụ văn phòng và dịch vụ trả phòng cấp tốc. Có kế hoạch tổ chức sự kiện tại Santiago? khách sạn này có khu vực tổ chức rộng 745 mét vuông, bao gồm khu hội nghị. Xe đưa đón sân bay phục vụ 24 giờ với phụ phí, bên cạnh đó cũng có bãi đậu xe tự phục vụ (phụ phí) trong khuôn viên.
8,4 Tuyệt hảo
based on 1.207 reviews
Các chính sách khác nhau tuỳ thuộc loại phòng và nhà cung cấp.
Đánh giá về Mercure Santiago Centro
Những thắng cảnh phổ biến nhất
- Iglesia de San Francisco 213 m
- Plaza de Armas 0,7 km
- Museo Chileno de Arte Precolombino 0,7 km
- Museo Histórico Nacional 0,8 km
- Catedral Metropolitana de Santiago 0,8 km
- Plaza de la Constitucion 0,8 km
Phương thức giao thông
|Santiago Arturo Merino Benitez||14,1 km|