Bạn nên biết
Khoảng cách đến trung tâm thành phố
Điểm đánh giá vị trí
Sân bay gần nhất
Khoảng cách đến sân bay
Phòng tiêu chuẩn
Phòng cao cấp
Phòng nhà vua
Phòng cỡ queen
Điểm đánh giá của du khách
Thời điểm trong năm
Kiểu du khách
Hiển thị đánh giá có đề cập
Bình thườngthg 8 20184,0
My associate was denied a room when we arrived and it took a long time to iron out the hotel's screw-up. Then the manager was astonishingly rude and unaccommodating. And during the second day of our stay, the hotel confused me with my associate and told me that he was scheduled to depart that day, after having finally figuring out his reservation the day before was for two days. One of the front desk people tried like crazy to help out. Eventually, we received some complimentary stuff, but it wasn't enough to remedy the hotel's foul up. And for the daily rate, the whole experience was vastly overpriced for the room and treatment we received. We won't be staying there again. This is not to say that every staff person was behaving badly, just the manager. Plus, the computer system was a mess, contributing to the poor check-in service. Otherwise, the staff was very good, including valet service, bartender, and most of the front desk people.
Tuyệt hảothg 3 20169,7
Old historic building with modern amenities. Short walk to the Riverwalk and great restaurants
It was all good, must valet car which was understandable for the repurposed building
Tốtthg 9 20157,1
Old Courthouse turned Modern Boutique in Downtown
- The hotel is built into an old US courthouse, which is very pretty and well executed. It felt like a high-end boutique hotel. - The room was exceptionally clean, and the decor was nice and modern. - The location of the hotel was great. A quick ride or walk to anywhere downtown. - The price and value of the hotel relative to where it is, and what you get is pretty good. I felt this was the nicest hotel for the price.
- The hotel was a bit difficult to navigate when first arriving. The entrance is around the Zack side, not on the Florida side that is advertised as actual address. Once we got our bearings it was better. - The hotel bar advertises a daily happy hour, however in practice the hotel bar was never open, nor was there any staff there. - The restaurant was good in theory, but execution was lacking. The egg breakfast I got tasted horrible and had to be sent back. The other food was pretty good, but the service was complete rubbish. - The hotel is a bit sparse and lifeless, and hotel staff were hard to find.
Tốtthg 7 20157,4
Great design. Looks very upscale.
No parking. Must use meter to park on the street or pay for valet service. The faucet and shower handle were not installed properly and were loose.
Tuyệt hảothg 12 20148,8
Awesome get away
It was a last minute plan to stay in downtown Tampa. This place was GREAT!! The staff were awesome, the rooms were very comfy and the amenities were pleasing.
Parking was a little interesting as there is no onsite parking but because they offer 24 hour valet and your already downtown with lots to do, its not so bad.
Tọa lạc tại trung tâm Tampa, Le Meridien Tampa cách Nhà hát Tampa 2 phút đi bộ và cách Trung tâm Hội nghị Tampa 11 minutes phút đi bộ. Có nhiều dịch vụ, tiện ích dành cho khách, bao gồm trung tâm dịch vụ văn phòng phục vụ 24 giờ, dịch vụ nhận phòng cấp tốc và dịch vụ trả phòng cấp tốc. Có kế hoạch tổ chức sự kiện tại Tampa? khách sạn này có khu vực tổ chức rộng 372 mét vuông, bao gồm khu hội nghị.
8,5 Tuyệt hảo
dựa trên 93 đánh giá
Các chính sách khác nhau tuỳ thuộc loại phòng và nhà cung cấp.
Đánh giá về Le Méridien Tampa
Những thắng cảnh phổ biến nhất
- Tampa Theater 141 m
- Glazer Children's Museum 366 m
- Tampa Museum of Art 0,4 km
- Tampa Riverwalk 0,6 km
- Henry B. Plant Museum 0,7 km
- Tampa Bay History Center 1,1 km