Bạn nên biết
|Khoảng cách đến trung tâm thành phố||2,9 km|
|Điểm đánh giá vị trí||8,4|
|Sân bay gần nhất||Beirut|
|Khoảng cách đến sân bay||8,0 km|
Phòng tiêu chuẩn
Điểm đánh giá của du khách
Thời điểm trong năm
Kiểu du khách
Hiển thị đánh giá có đề cập
Tốtthg 10 20197,0
Breakfast nice. Location nice. price ok.
When we arrived the toilet sifton was not working until they come to fix it. No towels no kitchen staff. Cleaning the room they inform us to ask on the reception to inform them to clean. Mini bar empty. But it was ok we knew it that anything we need we have to ask. Other things the hotel is nice.
Tốtthg 10 20197,5
The hotel is in a great area. Just a few steps from the sea and famous Raouche Rocks. There are many restaurants and shops near by. It's walking distance from Hamra Street as well as all the tourist places. Breakfast buffet is pretty good however if you come late you might miss a lot of things. It's on the busy street but it's very quiet in the room.
- WiFi works good only in the lobby. In the rooms it's so bad we can say it's non existent (we were on the 2nd floor). - There is no option for early check in (even extra paid), we had to book additional night. It would be nice if they would charge few extra $ for few extra hours like some hotels do instead of full rate. - Hotel canceled my reservation saying that we never arrived (no show). Most likely they wanted to avoid paying booking.com fee. In general I wouldn't care but I collect loyalty points in one of the programs and in this case I lost quite a lot.
Tốtthg 10 20197,9
The breakfast was typical what you would expect for the part of the world. I enjoyed parts of it.
I was initially presented with a room on the 1st floor opposite the lift and when I went it, it had a strong smell of glue, I complained and was told I had booked by booking.com and that was what was available to me. I said that I could not and would not spend the nite in that room. They then took me to the next floor to a room with 2 single beds, I said I had requested a room with a double bed, they decided to move the beds together, I said I did not want it but if that is all they had, I will have no choice but to accept it and complain to booking.com. This time I was taken seriously and treated with respect, she upgraded me to the 3rd floor to a room with a double bed and balcony which I neither requested for nor needed. I had returned to Beirut to walk the Corniche and go to St Nicholas Stairs. Both which I enjoyed.
Tuyệt hảothg 9 201910,0
Everything at the hotel was perfect
Bình thườngthg 9 20193,3
- Toilet did not work appropriately
Tọa lạc ở Beirut, Duroy Hotel gần bãi biển, cách Đá hình Chim bồ câu 4 phút đi bộ và cách Phố Hamra 10 phút đi bộ. Có nhiều dịch vụ, tiện ích dành cho khách, bao gồm trung tâm dịch vụ văn phòng phục vụ 24 giờ, báo miễn phí ở sảnh và dịch vụ giặt ủi/giặt khô. Có kế hoạch tổ chức sự kiện tại Beirut? khách sạn này có khu vực tổ chức rộng 6 mét vuông, bao gồm phòng họp. Xe đưa đón sân bay phục vụ 24 giờ với phụ phí, bên cạnh đó cũng có bãi đậu xe tự phục vụ (phụ phí) trong khuôn viên.
dựa trên 966 đánh giá
Các chính sách khác nhau tuỳ thuộc loại phòng và nhà cung cấp.
Đánh giá về Duroy Hotel
Những thắng cảnh phổ biến nhất
- Pigeon's Rock 397 m
- Hamra Street 0,9 km
- American University of Beirut 1,3 km
- René Moawad Garden 1,6 km
- Robert Mouawad Private Museum 2,4 km
- Hamidiye Clock Tower 2,7 km
Phương thức giao thông