Điểm đánh giá của du khách
Thời điểm trong năm
Kiểu du khách
Hiển thị đánh giá có đề cập
Tốtthg 12 20197,1
1. Perfect location just a few steps away from the old town and the tram stop. Very easy to find. 2. (Mostly) friendly staff. 3. Modern and stylish hostel, spacious dorms and common room. 4. Generally clean.
1. No locks on dorm doors. This is shocking in a hostel, I would never have stayed if I had known. 2. No shelves on top bunks to leave your glasses overnight, I slept worrying I would accidentally squash them in my sleep. 3. No sockets to charge your phone next to you on the top bunks (some top bunks had an extension lead hooked onto the side, mine didn't). My clothes hook was also broken. 4. Weird set up with light and pillow on the ladder side, so the person sleeping on the lower bunk has your feet in their face every time you go up and down. 5. The female showers were broken and I was told to use the male ones and lock the door of the whole shower block while in there. So every time a female guest showered, 3 males couldn't. Some of my roommates (all female dorm) hadn't be given this info and ended up having cold showers. The male guests also hadn't been informed as one was repeatedly banging on the shower block door while it was locked. The hostel said they wouldn't be fixed until Monday. Considering I paid to stay Saturday and Sunday, and it's a 24h accommodation and not a 9-5 office, they should have maintenance to fix faults on any day of the week. 6. My sheet was stained. 7. You can block the noise of the trams with earplugs, but not the vibrations that make the top bunks shake.
Hostel Folks ở trung tâm Bratislava, cách Lâu đài Bratislava và Nhà thờ Trinitarian 15 phút đi bộ. Có nhiều dịch vụ, tiện ích dành cho khách, bao gồm dịch vụ giặt ủi/giặt khô, quầy tiếp tân phục vụ 24 giờ/ngày và dịch vụ trông giữ/bảo quản hành lý.
9,4 Tuyệt hảo
dựa trên 993 đánh giá
Các chính sách khác nhau tuỳ thuộc loại phòng và nhà cung cấp.
Những thắng cảnh phổ biến nhất
- Františkánsky kostol or Kostol Zvestovania Pána 138 m
- Michalská brána 163 m
- Mirbachov palác 186 m
- Múzeum Johana Nepomuka Hummela 254 m
- Múzeum mesta Bratislavy 286 m
- Grasalkovičov palác 383 m