Bạn nên biết
|Khoảng cách đến trung tâm thành phố||2,9 km|
|Điểm đánh giá vị trí||9,5|
Phòng tiêu chuẩn
Điểm đánh giá của du khách
Thời điểm trong năm
Kiểu du khách
Hiển thị đánh giá có đề cập
Tốtthg 8 20197,9
Close to all services and clean.
Tốtthg 7 20196,5
Owner very helpful gave us the room early morning and full support. Location is close to market sea and restaurants
We booked forc4 beds but we got the 4th only sofa. No bed sheet on cover on it. We expected one bedroom flat and a kitchen it was a suite with sink. Toilet flimsy microwave has no place to be used. Room is not enough for 4 no place for shoes or bags. Room was really stuffy for my 3 kids. No place to wash or dry clothes no reception or waiting area to eat for trips or taxis
Tốtthg 6 20197,1
The property was clean and tidy when we arrived and the housekeeping staff kept the property clean throughout our stay. The staff did help us get back to the Airport when we had checked out.
The location was not good. During the night when we were trying to sleep the sound of the heavy traffic on the road outside would keep us awake, and due to the AC not working we had no choice but to keep the windows open and try and sleep. There was no lift in the building, for someone who was only spending a week in Istanbul, then going on to another location, it was not ideal to have to carry heavy suitcases up and down the stairs. The pictures shown here are a little misleading as they showed a kitchen/living area, when in-fact the whole ‘Apartment’ is just one hotel room with a fridge & a sink. The sofa was converted into a sofa bed, so there was no living area in the room, and because there was no lobby in the building, we had no choice but to just sit in our room on the beds when we were not out.
Ổnthg 6 20195,8
1.The hotel owner provided me with nice breakfast for no cost. 2. Staff helped me with my luggage. 3. Bed was quite comfy. 4. For the price I paid the service was good enough.
1. I booked an appartment, but when I arrived in the appart hotel the owner informed me that they forgot to close the booking system and there is no appartment available. I was offered to stay in the Gedikpasa Konagi hotel which is 5 min away. 2 The hotel room was quite small. Cleanliness could be a lil bit better as curtains are grey because of dust and there was some black hair on the bathroom floor. 3. If you want to take shower, you need to wait for some time until hot water comes. The drain system in the shower needs maintenance as the water doesn't go down fast enough. 4. Main and most unpleasant thing for me: I checked in at the hotel around 16.00 PM. My friend needed to leave Istambul for the flight back home at 16.20 PM so I offered him to wait for taxi and change in my room. That evoked negative reaction of the hotel manager who told me that as I booked a single room, noone else can stay in the room. I explained that my friend just needs some time to change clothe and wait for taxi and he's not going to stay overnight. After a few minutes hotel staff started knocking on the door ordering my friend to leave which was very embarrassing considering the fact that we explained the situation. When I asked for any explanation why I can not receive any visitors, the manager told me, that if something happens to any hotel visitor, the police will close the hotel as a hotel visitor is not registered in the hotel. If he needs to wait for a taxi and change clothes, he can wait in the lobby and use hotel toilet. When I asked how does it make difference for the hotel, the manager told me "Ok, then he can not stay here at all". This is a nonsense! I travel a lot and this is the first time when something like this happened to me! If no visitors are allowed in the hotel, it has to be mentioned in the hotel policy!
Tuyệt hảothg 6 201910,0
Streets like Tiyatro Cd which are your shortest way to tram line T1, are too steep/uphill. However there is a workaround: Walk along Türkeli Cd until you reach Laleli Cd, go through that street from beginning to end, it is shorter & much gentlierly sloped than Tiyatro Cd. when you finish it, you are very close to Aksaray. Bus line BN1 (Kumkapı stop) is a very close & easy public transport point to & from AjansPi.
Good location & nice neighborhood. Well-equiped room (#6) with large storage space. Muro, the hotel manager is super helpful. He's always reachable & acts amazingly fast to get your requests accomplished. At least in room 6 & during my stay in May/June 2019, Wifi worked flowlessly & I had calm sleep nights.
8,3 Tuyệt hảo
dựa trên 124 đánh giá
Giá Trị so với Đồng Tiền
Những điều cần biết
- Quản lý tốt
- Mua sắm thật tuyệt
- Quản gia tuyệt vời
Các chính sách khác nhau tuỳ thuộc loại phòng và nhà cung cấp.
Đánh giá về Ajans Pi Home & Apartments
Những thắng cảnh phổ biến nhất
- Küçük Ayasofya Camii 0,6 km
- Kapaliçarşi 0,7 km
- Türk ve İslam Eserleri Müzesi 0,8 km
- Sultanahmet Meydani 0,9 km
- Sultan Ahmet Camii 0,9 km
- Yerebatan Sarayi 1,1 km
Phương thức giao thông
|Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen||31,2 km|
|Istanbul Ataturk & other airports||35,5 km|