Bạn nên biết
|Khoảng cách đến trung tâm thành phố||0,1 km|
|Điểm đánh giá vị trí||8,9|
|Sân bay gần nhất||Montpellier Méditerranée|
|Khoảng cách đến sân bay||7,6 km|
Điểm đánh giá của du khách
Thời điểm trong năm
Kiểu du khách
Hiển thị đánh giá có đề cập
Kémthg 11 20192,0
1. No doorbell to reception - I had to call a number in France for someone to open the door... 2. no lift to reception on 1st floor of tall stone staircase - I had to carry my own suitcase up the stairs!! 3. I was the only client in the hotel... 4. No staff: I was given a key and a beep to the hotel. When I tried to get back at 10.30pm, the beeper was not working/codes same. the number I was given to call was an answering machine - I was call back 45mn later... 5. The room I was given was soulless, clean but with no character. the outside light made it too bright all night. I slept badly. 6. I would not recommend this place to anyone... There are many better - and especially cheaper!!!! - options in Montpellier. Never again there!!!
Tuyệt hảothg 11 20199,2
The building is very beautiful and the rooms are spacious and well designed. The communal spaces are lovely and relaxing. Staff were fantastic.
Breakfast was a little sparce, to say the least, but beautifully presented. There was hardly anything left when we went in at 9.30. I would have been rather unhappy if I had had to pay €18 for it. Luckily it was included in the room rate
Tốtthg 11 20197,5
Great location - though parking wasn’t easy. Helpful staff on reception. Lovely old building with communal areas.
Crazy expensive breakfast meant we ate out. The room was nice but lacked something making it not the nicest place to relax, minimalist lighting made it too dark and it wasn’t the kind of room you would want to spend loads of time in. Albeit well designed just lacking something.
Tuyệt hảothg 9 20199,6
A perfect little hidden gem in Montpellier's old town. Splendid old palazzo. Furnished extraordinary. Friendly staff and a great breakfast too
Nothing. Maybe, that you need to walk the last mile to the hotel from a nearby car park. But hey, that's part of the experience and nothing the hotel could change ...
Tuyệt hảothg 9 20199,6
I didn’t have breakfast as I ate in cafes in Montpellier. The staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly and I loved being only a few minutes walk from everything.
8,9 Tuyệt hảo
dựa trên 220 đánh giá
Những điều cần biết
- Phòng rộng rãi
- Kiến trúc đẹp
- Khách sạn Hợp mốt
Các chính sách khác nhau tuỳ thuộc loại phòng và nhà cung cấp.
Đánh giá về Boutique Hotel Baudon de Mauny
Những thắng cảnh phổ biến nhất
- Opéra national de Montpellier 105 m
- Musee du Vieux Montpellier 132 m
- Musée Fabre 192 m
- Medieval Mikve 231 m
- Esplanade Charles de Gaulle 295 m
- Cathédrale Saint-Pierre de Montpellier 358 m
Phương thức giao thông
|Montpellier Méditerranée||7,6 km|
|Nimes Garons||46,2 km|