Bạn nên biết
|Khoảng cách đến trung tâm thành phố||4,0 km|
|Điểm đánh giá vị trí||7,7|
|Sân bay gần nhất||San Francisco|
|Khoảng cách đến sân bay||91,8 km|
Phòng hoàng hậu
Phòng tiêu chuẩn
Phòng nhà vua
Điểm đánh giá của du khách
Thời điểm trong năm
Kiểu du khách
Hiển thị đánh giá có đề cập
Ổnthg 9 20195,8
The location. And the bed wasn’t too lumpy....
First impression - dead grass, dead plants, the sign had letters missing..... it looked like a ghetto. The carpet looked dirty. I told my family we were staying in a nice place and when we got there it looked embarrassingly slummy! I was relieved the room wasn’t as terrible!
Tuyệt hảothg 9 20199,6
Floor in the room above us was very CREAKY!!! People were up every morning around 5AM walking back and forth and waking me up so I couldn't sleep!!! Someone should investigate so others can sleep!!!
Ổnthg 9 20194,6
New clean Rugs, breakfast variety, sausage n scramble eggs every morning? Could change it up to bacon or ham ad hash brown potatoes as Tabasco, French toast. The sausage could have been cooked a little bit more.
Ổnthg 9 20195,8
Tốtthg 8 20196,3
My son and I were attending a family get together. The hotel location was more industrial in nature; however, it was close to the freeway. Since all of our activities were in Petaluma, having easy freeway access was good. The staff was helpful and friendly, although I was disappointed with an interaction I had with the night staff. I also selected this hotel because it was pet friendly, which it definitely was. The grounds are nice.
1. I would have loved to have a list of restaurants and stores that were in the area. I could not find one. 2. I had sticker shock over the price. At the last minute, I had to cancel my reservations at one hotel, and scramble for a pet friendly hotel. It's reviews were in the 6's, but I ended up paying $200 more for 2 nights. The hotel is clean but is between a 2 and 3 star hotel. 3. The bathroom definitely needed some work on walls and tiles. Also, the fan in the bathroom did not work. 4. The air conditioner is inefficient since it is stuck under a window bench. 5. The morning breakfast does have a decent selection. However, when I went in at 8:30 (it goes until 930), the coffee was out, the orange juice was out, the milk carafe was sitting without ice to keep it fresh, and if you prefer something healthy, you were somewhat out of luck. I did not see yogurt, oatmeal, etc. There were scrambled eggs, sausage, muffins, blueberry muffins, toast, a danish, waffles, bagels and cream cheese spread. The woman working in there was trying to keep up with what needed to be done. She was sweet and accommodating. The visitors were somewhat sloppy, creating a constant need for her to go behind and clean up. 6. The walls are like paper. I spent Friday and Saturday listening to loud voices, activity in the hall, stuff making loud boom sounds (dropped?), doors banging shut. My son can't hear the noise and I usually ignore that type of activity. I talked to the morning desk person, and she said the walls are very thin. Which is why I would not return to that Quality, or possibly others.
Tọa lạc ở Santa Rosa, Quality Inn & Suites Wine Country ở vùng ngoại ô, cách Xưởng rượu vang và vườn Kendall-Jackson và Nhà và Khu vườn Luther Burbank 10 phút lái xe. Có nhiều dịch vụ, tiện ích dành cho khách, bao gồm báo miễn phí ở sảnh, quầy tiếp tân phục vụ 24 giờ/ngày và nhân viên thông thạo nhiều ngôn ngữ. Có bãi đậu xe tự phục vụ miễn phí trong khuôn viên.
dựa trên 539 đánh giá
Những điều cần biết
- Tiếp tân tuyệt vời
Các chính sách khác nhau tuỳ thuộc loại phòng và nhà cung cấp.
Những thắng cảnh phổ biến nhất
- Sonoma County Fairgrounds 3,4 km
- Luther Burbank Home and Gardens 3,6 km
- Railroad Square Historic District 3,7 km
- Museums of Sonoma County 4,2 km
- Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center 6,5 km
- Children's Museum of Sonoma County 6,6 km
Phương thức giao thông
|Santa Rosa Sonoma County||14,5 km|
|Napa County||43,2 km|
|Santa Rosa, California||3,5 km|
|Vallejo, California||49,8 km|