Bạn nên biết
|Khoảng cách đến trung tâm thành phố||0,4 km|
|Sân bay gần nhất||New York LaGuardia|
|Khoảng cách đến sân bay||9,8 km|
Điểm đánh giá của du khách
Thời điểm trong năm
Kiểu du khách
Hiển thị đánh giá có đề cập
Bình thườngthg 12 20162,8
Bình thườngthg 10 20162,2
Room was cramped, very little comfort.bedding, though clean, did not fit the bed and the under sheet was torn. No hot water for the shower. In an attempt, I presume, to seal a leak, just cement had been plastered around the shower tray. I made the mistake of leaving a rucksack on the floor, with a chocolate bar, unopened, in the morning, the plastic bag, chocolate bar wrapper and some of the chocolate had been nibbled. My advice would be to remove this place( I could dignify as a hotel) from all listings. If I'd been able to afford to, I would not have stayed after the first night.
Kémthg 7 20162,0
DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL.
1) When I requested a room change (after being angry for 30 minutes), they finally let me change to a room with a working air conditioner. This room was slightly bigger and had a view of Times Square, which wasn't too bad. If I didn't have to go through the giant headache of having a crappy room in the first place, I would have given them 2 stars instead of 1.
1) The entrance is scary. It's dark and it's a hole in the wall. The lobby doesn't seem very secure for random entrances. 2) The day guy is very mean and does not offer good service. He really ruined my day. You would expect people at the front desk would at least smile. The night guy wasn't too bad. 3) Going up the stairs freaks you out. Very creaky. Some people like that sort of thing, saying it has "character" but I just felt like it was going to collapse at any point. 4) When I open the door, I'm greeted to the tiniest air conditioning unit I have ever seen in my life. Which wasn't working either. On a hot summer day. That room felt like an oven. 5) The room had no ventilation, no view, it was dark, the beds were tiny and dirty, the room was uncomfortable, the bathroom was really small. This room was pretty much a small step up from a hostal.
Bình thườngthg 5 20163,1
Terrible Hotel. To avoid at all cost
- Rooms are so noisy you feel you are in the street, - Reception asked for additional money on the top of the online reservation - missing bed sheets - No towel while arriving
Kémthg 1 20162,0
Worst stay In a hotel ever!
Not very excited for a COLD room, No Heat!, No Hot Water!, a Smelly room!, simply not even OK, I regret booking that room in a winter storm, very uncomfortable stay honestly!
Các chính sách khác nhau tuỳ thuộc loại phòng và nhà cung cấp.
Đánh giá về New York Inn
Những thắng cảnh phổ biến nhất
- Broadway 263 m
- Quảng trường Thời đại 263 m
- Trung tâm Rockefeller Center 0,7 km
- Museum of Modern Art 0,8 km
- New York Public Library 0,9 km
- Bryant Park 0,9 km
Phương thức giao thông
|New York LaGuardia||9,8 km|
|New York - Penn Station||1,2 km|
|Secaucus Junction, New Jeresy||7,4 km|