Bạn nên biết
Khoảng cách đến trung tâm thành phố
Điểm đánh giá vị trí
Sân bay gần nhất
Khoảng cách đến sân bay
Phòng nhà vua
Phòng tiêu chuẩn
Điểm đánh giá của du khách
Thời điểm trong năm
Kiểu du khách
Hiển thị đánh giá có đề cập
Tốtthg 3 20208,0
The localisation of the hotel, the space in the room and equipments (big confortable bed, mini fridge, closet to put your stuff, televisión, hot water, air conditioning if needed and good wifi) . The small outdoor private space with hamac and table. 24h reception open. Quiet place. Surrounded by nature into the city. Few blocks from everything. Helpful and nice staff. Free coffee and hot water.
Breakfast is outside in another nice restaurant and it opens a bit late if you want to do a tour or something early (8:30). Also breakfast is very simple but OK. I don't know if in normal times it is different but I couldn't do the free massage because of the situation I guess and it seems the bicycle is free but only for 2 hours (which is not mentioned in the booking) and not long enough if you, want to go to the north beaches... Swimming pool is nice but very small, most like an ambiance pool! Also free water would be nice ;)
Ổnthg 3 20206,0
The staff were welcoming and kind! Great location and good price.
The rooms were a little run down and need renovation, one of our rooms smelled very bad. The free massage was nothing special.
Ổnthg 3 20206,0
- the bed was HUGE and honestly the comfiest bed I've ever slept in! - you could sleep with the air conditioning on because it didn't make noise (thank God!) - the breakfast is served at a hipster bar that is 2 minutes away. The food, the staff and the service were all excellent, and the place is beautifully decorated. Sure, there are only a few things that are included: scrambled eggs with ham, ham and cheese toast or a fruit platter (which is very small). I guess it helped that we had excursions booked, so we couldn't go every day and get bored of it. But it's a really nice venue, we went back there for lunch too - the dinner snack is just a taco served at a place which is 5 mins away, I'm pretty sure the owner is self-advertising
- The property has only one major fault: it needs some URGENT refurbishment. To be honest, it would take them no time at all to get it sorted, even if they take care of just one room at a time - expect a bit of a funny smell in the room due to the humidity in the air (that should also go away with the refurbishment I would think!) - the daily cleaning involved only making the bed (in all sorts of ingenious ways to be fair), but there was no mopping or sweeping being done, which I think is necessary. - the towels weren't changed every day either, and I wasn't too comfortable with throwing them on the bathroom floor given what I just mentioned. They were only changed once, and that was when I left them on the bed before going out - the shower is very basic and at first glance you feel like it belongs into a museum. My mum had a bit of a shock when she saw it and she wanted to leave and find somewhere else. Luckily she got used to the rustic feel of the place - the coffee choices are espresso or americano, the machine doesn't make any lattes or cappuccinos. No milk was provided either. My parents loved it as they can't live without their morning coffee, whereas I kind of went cold turkey for a week - the pool is beautiful, but mostly just there for decoration - we requested 2 rooms together as I booked one for my parents, and one for myself and my partner. They gave us rooms in opposite sides of the building, couldn't be any further away lol
Tốtthg 3 20207,0
Short walk to the beach and tons of shopping. They offer a free massage I wish we’d had time to take advantage of.
The pool is remarkably small and gets dirty daily from the above trees. Seems like no one ever uses it.
Tuyệt hảothg 3 20209,0
I loved the room, the pool, and some of the staff -one of them was not too nice. There was a well cared for cat in the property and we became friends :) -unfortunately, I could not try the breakfast as they did not offer vegan options but even then the price overall was good. I would highly recommend the property to just refill the water pitcher daily instead of selling plastic water bottles, we should all be mindful of plastic contamination.
They sell plastic water bottles instead of refilling the water pitcher - to be fair, one of the staff members did refill it once, but the next day, another staff member refused to.
Tọa lạc tại trung tâm Playa del Carmen, Hotel Playa del Karma cách Nhà thờ Công giáo Nuestra Senora del Carmen vài bước và cách Khu mua sắm Quinta Avenida 5 phút đi bộ. Có nhiều dịch vụ, tiện ích dành cho khách, bao gồm nhân viên thông thạo nhiều ngôn ngữ, dịch vụ trông giữ/bảo quản hành lý và trang thiết bị giặt ủi. Có bãi đậu xe tự phục vụ (phụ phí) trong khuôn viên.
8,4 Tuyệt hảo
dựa trên 1.499 đánh giá
Nghỉ dưỡng/thể thao
Những điều cần biết
- Dịch vụ thân thiện
- Tiện ích khách sạn tốt
Các chính sách khác nhau tuỳ thuộc loại phòng và nhà cung cấp.
Đánh giá về Hotel Playa del Karma
Những thắng cảnh phổ biến nhất
- Parque 28 de julio 239 m
- Calle Quinta Avenida 0,5 km
- Playa principal de Playa del Carmen 0,5 km
- Yucatek Divers 0,6 km
- Muelle Navega 0,7 km
- Mamita's Beach Club 0,8 km
Phương thức giao thông