Bạn nên biết
Khoảng cách đến trung tâm thành phố
Điểm đánh giá vị trí
Sân bay gần nhất
|Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Intl|
Khoảng cách đến sân bay
Phòng cổ điển
Phòng tiêu chuẩn
Điểm đánh giá của du khách
Thời điểm trong năm
Kiểu du khách
Hiển thị đánh giá có đề cập
Kémthg 12 20162,0
Dirty , cold ,
I can't say I like anything
Bad odour , all in the hotel Beds, Shower , Soap cabinet broken , Dirty everywhere
Tuyệt hảothg 10 20148,3
- pretty central location if you are looking for the usual spots (Bahai Gardens in walkable distance) - nice view on the harbor from many of the rooms and from the roof - VERY friendly and helpful staff - Rooms were comfortable and clean - bus stops with lots of lines nearby, so I guess you will be able to get around easily (if you rely on public transport). Intercity bus stop just 5 stations away. - have been happy with the choice overall and would recommend it to others
- squeezy parking, not for claustrophobic cars or drivers with a tendency to bump into stuff... - in a busy neighborhood. So if you are looking for a quiet, garden-style setting, this is not the one.
Kémthg 11 20102,0
The staff were rude, the beds were hard and small and overridingly the location was ugly, loud, intimidating and un pleasant.
Bình thườngthg 11 20102,7
Accomodated us to other rooms when we complained a lot. Free internet Wi Fi in rooms. When we got a decent room the bed were firm.
Very dirty rooms, towels smelled like fish and dirty, very small room.Very noisy and difficult to sleep due to hotel stall and dining facility. Hotel overbooked. Construction all night in the stree. Some of the staff were not that helpfull others were very helfull. Tried to put us in a roon with two kids soft springy beds until complained and moved us to a suite. Had to change room the first 3 days, difficult to unpack. We ended cutting our business trip short at Haifa and relocated to Tel Aviv which was a great decision to move out.
Ổnthg 11 20104,7
I enjoyed the different artists' work that was represented on each floor. The layout on each floor was enjoyable as was my room though it was on the small side
I checked in at 4:00pm and my room had not been made up yet. The cleanliness of the bathroom was not sufficient though I did not complain. (There was still hair in the bath tub from the previous guest). The WiFi signal did not work in my room. I had to connect to the internet through another signal.
Tọa lạc tại trung tâm Haifa, SATORI HOTEL cách Vườn Baha'i và Bảo tàng Nghệ thuật Haifa 15 phút lái xe. Có nhiều dịch vụ, tiện ích dành cho khách, bao gồm dịch vụ xe limo/xe đưa đón hạng sang, máy vi tính và dịch vụ nhận phòng cấp tốc. Với khoản phụ phí nhỏ, khách có thể sử dụng xe đưa đón sân bay; ngoài ra còn có bãi đậu xe tự phục vụ miễn phí trong khuôn viên.
dựa trên 815 đánh giá
Các chính sách khác nhau tuỳ thuộc loại phòng và nhà cung cấp.
Những thắng cảnh phổ biến nhất
- Israel National Museum of Science Technology and Space 0,5 km
- Railway Museum 0,7 km
- Tikotin Museum of Japanese Art 1,4 km
- Bahai Gardens and World Center 1,5 km
- Haifa Museum of Art 1,8 km
- Grand Canyon Shopping Center 2,2 km